Experienced Loan Officer
Edge Home Finance Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
How great would it feel to work in a job where you have control over your success? To have a career where you’re your own boss, yet with all the support you need from experienced mentors? How about being part of an innovative company that’s taking the brokerage industry by storm? As a Loan Officer at Edge Home Finance, we don’t put a limit on your potential.
What we’re offering…
- The freedom to earn an unlimited income. Most of our Loan Officers make between $50,000 and $1,000,000 per year, and some earn above that.
- The rates and overall loan cost we offer our clients match even the most competitive loan comparison websites. If you work internet leads, there’s no better place to be.
- We only take a flat admin and payroll fee per loan, among the lowest in the industry. You get to keep more of what you earn.
- Completely flexible schedule to set your own hours and work from home. We understand the importance of having a proper work and life balance.
- Full health coverage and a 401(k) to give you the security you need.
- Weekly webinars and training sessions run by industry experts - so you can develop your career.
- The opportunity to develop alongside one of the most successful and fastest-growing brokerages in the country.
- We offer you the opportunity to earn uncapped residual income. Your earnings carry on long after you’ve closed the deal.
- If you primarily generate business through referral sources then you will earn 275bps per loan. And our rates on 275bps lender paid compensation are better than most retail channels.
$50,000 - $150,000+ yearlyResponsibilities:
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Collect and analyze prospective buyer income, assets and liabilities, background check, and loan application documents to determine creditworthiness
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- The ability to proactively source your own leads.
- A proven track record of closing at least two units per month.
- The ability and desire to work with complete independence and self-responsibility.
- A truly enterprising mindset - we’re looking for people with the attitude to take responsibility for their own careers.
- High school diploma or GED.
- NMLS Qualification.
We’re one of the largest and fastest-growing brokers in the nation. If you’re experienced and are ready to join the movement then request an interview today. We’d love to hear from you!
Corp NMLS #891464 l Equal Housing Lender l Equal Opportunity Employer
Licensed in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, HI, MI, MN, ND, OH, OK, PA, TX, VA, WA, WI
Edge Home Finance
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Edge Home Finance