Sheet Metal Estimator
Edge Fabrication Irving, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Sheet Metal Estimator to become an integral part of our team! Must have sheet metal experience.
- Build quotes and routing for job costing and production
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete initial bill of material build up for estimate from drawings
- Solicit prices for materials, vendors and sub-contract components
- Provide an accurate cost of contract manufactured custom sheet metal parts
- Estimate labor and material for simple to complex metal fabricated parts
- Close out estimates as completed and submitted to projects
- Maintain documentation on all active and submitted manufacturing estimates
- Thorough understanding of metal fabrication drawings
- Understanding of metal fabrication process (CNC machining, conventional machining, punch, form, weld)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task and work multiple priorities while maintaining tight deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, email, file management
- Experience with 2D/3D CAD and Acrobat software is a plus
- Must be able to maintain a good rapport with vendors and customers
- Must possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performs all other duties as assigned
Edge FabricationWhy Work Here?
Health insurance,73 Degrees & Cool All Day Every Day, New Building & Equipment, Climate Controlled, Family Owned, Friendly Work Environment.
As a Family Owned business, we pride ourselves on manufacturing precision sheet metal Made In America, in Dallas, TX. For over a decade we have specialized in precision production sheet metal parts and assemblies for our customers. We are an ISO 9001 Certified Sheet Metal facility and look forward to discussing your production sheet metal fabrication requirements.
1800 Hurd Dr.Irving, TX