Full Time Operations Manager
- Expired: November 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Full Time Operations Manager will follow the Management Development Program to gain an overall understanding of the industry, our business, and the firm's operations functions. This dynamic role will initially be responsible for learning the key components of our product knowledge, business and communications techniques, and cross-train with all team members. As the individual gains experience and expertise in the role, they would be expected to increase the personal impact on the assigned campaign. The primary purpose of the Management Development Program is to prepare an individual to take a lead role in location management upon completion in the first year. All Full Time Operations Manager are leaders, trainers, and customer service specialists. They value their team members and are expert collaborators in managing marketing promotions and brand experiences for consumers.
- Assist in developing marketing and sales strategies to achieve defined business objectives and leverage global brand positioning, and solidify the company's superiority through our customers
- Partner with the marketing team to deliver compelling in-person marketing programs that drive sales
- Work closely with Market Managers, and Sales to develop Go To Market Strategy for existing and new customer service initiatives to drive sales
- Responsible for management and monitoring of marketing budget and initiatives execution and metrics
- Create and Align all customer communication, presentations, and collateral. Train and educate Sales Team on how to deploy to join in customer presentations
- Proactively create selling opportunities based on Seasonality and Roll Outs
- Strong communications (verbal and written); and excellent customer service skills
- The successful candidate should have a Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years in customer service, sales, or marketing
- Must have a win/win attitude with high-energy leadership abilities
- Ability to analyze data and follow through on action plans
- Demonstrated ability to embrace and facilitate change
- Ability to assume additional responsibilities including people management after a successful performance in the Operations Management Trainee position
- Occasional overnight travel required; ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all transportation modes, including car, plane, or train for training or meetings.
- Ability to relocate preferred.
Edge Concepts Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Edge Concepts Inc.
Get fresh Operations Program Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.