Edge Communications Plano, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced purchasing manager to be responsible for sourcing information technology-related products and materials and managing vendors
· Obtain vendor quotes.
· Generate and distribute accurate purchase orders.
· Monitor status of orders and update stakeholders.
· Maintain vendor database of all pertinent information, e.g., terms, discount thresholds, balances.
· Keep current status of vendor programs, e.g., specials, rebates, new products.
· Monitor the effectiveness of procedures; revise and improve purchasing processes.
· Track and report key functional metrics.
· 10+ years’ experience in the procurement of IT/networking/communications technology hardware/software/licenses.
· Proven working experience as purchasing manager.
· Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management.
· Skilled at negotiation with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Solid judgement and sound decision making skills.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding, dynamic environment.
· CPPO, Certified Purchasing Manager, Certified Contract Negotiator, CPPB, or other advanced certification in procurement and/or contract administration preferred.
Edge is a provider of integrated, managed voice and data technology systems and services for small/medium businesses and enterprises.
Edge CommunicationsWhy Work Here?
Excellent Benefits, PTO, 8 Paid Holidays, Room for Growth
Company Description Edge is a provider of integrated, managed voice and data technology systems and services for small/medium businesses and enterprises.