We are seeking a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with demonstrated experience in Intuit's line of products. The ideal candidates must be adept in Tax practice and documentation. Additionally, he/she must have an outgoing personality and fluent in written/spoken English. A second language is a plus, as we have a very diverse client base. Audit experience, in addition to Tax experience, is also a plus.
- Conduct tax interviews with clients.
- Request, collect, and compile all necessary documents required to complete required tasks.
- Prepare corporate, personal and fiduciary income tax returns.
- Prepare Financial Statements (review and compilations)
- Accounting & Bookkeeping functions.
- Corporate reorganizations.
- Payroll and Sales Tax.
- Tax Research & Writing
- Update clients with the relevant changes in tax laws.
- Maintain existing and new relationships.
- Mentor clients and (or) their bookkeepers on best accounting practices.
- Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively.
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Uphold the excellent reputation of our firm.
- Maintain communication with IRS, State Agencies, and our clients.
- Be the firm’s point-of-contact on accounting-related matters.
- Maintain highly organized and updated client files.
- Work collaboratively with Enrolled Agents to participate in Tax strategy planning and to achieve shared goals.
- Foreign Bank account reporting & FATCA.
- Tax strategy & minimization.
- Other accounting-related tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Required: 5+ years in public accounting (MBA Finance is an added advantage)
- Required: Must possess a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license in good standing
- Required: Familiarity with QuickBooks
- Business and personal tax experience is a plus
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
- General Business Knowledge
- Customer Service