Edenbrook of Rochester, part of the Eden Senior Care Network, is a skilled nursing facility located in Rochester, MN. We are seeking an exceptional Director of Nursing to administer the day-to-day operations of the nursing home facility.
The ideal Director of Nursing (DON) should be efficient, organized, a leader and problem solver, and all-around people-person with a positive approach to overseeing the nursing and clinical care staff of a Skilled Nursing Facility. The DON must also be able to show care and compassion for residents.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as coordinator between facility employees and departments and Eden Senior Care management.
- Provide oversight of the Nursing Department
- Planning services provided to residents and supervising their care
- Implementing and maintaining administrative practices, philosophy, goals, and policies which assure compliance with applicable state and federal regulations
- Ensuring the efficiency and capacity of the nursing department to ensure quality of care
- Ensuring quality of staff and motivating them to provide excellent quality of services
- Coordinating and completing assigned projects to effectively support the immediate and longer range objectives of the company
- License registered nurse (RN) in the State of Minnesota;
- Proven experience in skilled nursing home environment with at least one year of successful experience as a Unit Manager, Assistant Director of Nursing OR Director of Nursing (DON);
- Knowledge of federal and state survey process;
- Work history in the long-term care industry;
- Wound Care Certification (preferred, but not required);
- Commitment to team-oriented outcomes and quality care; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Employees who join Eden to provide a top resident experience can expect competitive wages and the following benefits package (eligibility may vary by employment status):
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- And a lot more!
We look forward to talking with you about your passion for providing excellent care to all our residents, and the many career growth opportunities that Edenbrook and Eden provides.