Eden Home Health is seeking a Part-Time/Per Diem Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our growing team in the Gardnerville, NV area.
A career as a Occupational Therapist (OT) is so much more than a job―it’s an opportunity. An opportunity to support someone in their greatest hour of need and maintain their dignity. It’s the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The mission of Eden Home Health is to help each Occupational Therapist (OT) achieve their highest desired potential. As a 100% employee-owned company, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset. Eden Health believes that our valued Occupational Therapist (OT) who work hard every day to create value for the company should also own the company and share in the profits created by that success. Ask us what this means for our employees!
Qualifications for Occupational Therapist (OT):
- Current license as an Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Home Health experience as an Occupational Therapist (OT) preferred
- Current BCLS certification
- Current health certificate/physical examination and TB testing
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable automobile
- Proof of current automobile insurance (MVR checked)
- Criminal background check clearance.
We’re growing, so you can find career opportunities that match your goals and fuel your passion and we promote from within every chance we get!
Eligible Occupational Therapists (OT) have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit options.
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Team Member Referral Program
- Training & Educational Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Paid Vacation
- Floating Holiday
Eden Home Health is an equal opportunity employer.
(Job ID #643)