Eden Health is hiring a Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) to join our leadership team in Spokane, WA.
The mission of Eden Health is to help each Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) achieve their highest desired potential. As a 100% employee-owned company, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset. Eden Health believes that our valued employees who work hard every day to create value for the company should also own the company and share in the profits created by that success. Ask us what this means for our employees!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE Requirements for Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS):
1. Registered Nurse (RN), Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in Nursing from an accredited program.
2. Three (3) years nursing experience. Experience in community health, home health, or hospice services in the past five (5) years preferred
3. At least one (1) year supervisory and administrative experience.
4. Current license from the state Board of Registered Nursing.
5. Current CPR.
We’re growing, so you can find career opportunities that match your goals and fuel your passion and we promote from within every chance we get!
Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit options.
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Team Member Referral Program
- Training & Educational Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Paid Vacation
- Floating Holiday
- Sabbatical Program
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer.