About Eden Enterprises:
Eden Enterprises is a vertically integrated cannabis company with expanding interests in retail, cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and intellectual property. Eden Enterprises hosts a number of operations comprised of Garden of Eden (dispensary brand), Eden Extracts (vape pen/product brand), and Honeycomb Farms (cultivation brand). Our network of experience brought to the table by cannabis business veterans, both founding members and external partners, provides the basis for vertical integration across the entire cannabis supply chain.
About the Position:
Eden Wellness is seeking eager, charismatic and reliable part time Sales Associates knowledgeable, personable and able to assist clients with all their cannabis questions and needs. We have part-time opportunities available with flexible schedules and shifts for the right candidates!
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating CBD sales by providing excellent service to all customers through direct salesmanship and prompt and courteous customer service; completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner and minimizing delays to the customers; develop knowledge of all CBD products carried at the Kiosk and offer selection guidance to customers.
- Welcome each person entering the Kiosk with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Educate customers on Eden Wellness philosophy.
- Ensure an excellent customer experience to whoever walks into the Kiosk. Build rapport with every customer to ensure they become repeat customers.
- Generate CBD sales by determining customer's needs.
- Display product knowledge by learning the merchandise, and its advantages and benefits.
- Complete daily checklists (AM or PM) and perform daily store opening and closing duties.
- Maintain Kiosk appearance and cleanliness.
- Maintain compliance and follow all Eden Wellness procedures when completing a sale.
- Ensure the security of all money and inventory on the Kiosk and in designated Point-of-Service stations. Maintain workstations in an orderly manner.
- Resolve all customer complaints in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind.
- Maintain overall display and presentation standards, including stocking/replenishing merchandise, following visual merchandising guidelines, and general housekeeping duties.
- Participate in physical inventory counts as required.
- Other duties which may be assigned.
- Must be at least age 21. Must successfully pass fingerprinting and a criminal background check.
- Two years demonstrated interactive retail, customer service and cash handling experience. An engaging personality and a positive attitude. A passion for what Eden is building, our Brand and our customer experience!
- High school diploma or equivalent. College level coursework in business administration highly preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including ability to converse comfortably with customers and different personality types.
- Organized and flexible, with a team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team. Attention to detail.
- Ability to creatively cultivate long-term customer relationships and deal with problems and resolve issues in a professional manner.
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Proven cash-handling skills and ability to maintain large amounts inventory.
- Genuine enthusiasm and love for cannabis and the cannabis industry.
- Computer proficiency with POS terminals, Microsoft Suite and Google Docs.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including extended days, evenings and weekend hours as needed.
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for at least eight (8) hours
- Ability to bend at the waist, kneel, crouch in order to access product.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to push/pull carts up to 100 pounds - 200 pounds
- Visual acuity needed for viewing screens and fine print
- Manual dexterity needed for data entry.
- Consistent moderate background noise level.