About Eden Enterprises:
Eden Enterprises is a vertically integrated cannabis company with expanding interests in retail, cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, and intellectual property. Eden Enterprises hosts a number of operations comprised of Garden of Eden (dispensary brand), Eden Extracts (vape pen/product brand), and Honeycomb Farms (cultivation brand). Our network of experience brought to the table by cannabis business veterans, both founding members and external partners, provides the basis for vertical integration across the entire cannabis supply chain.
About the Position:
Garden of Eden is seeking eager, charismatic and reliable part time Sales Associates knowledgeable, personable and able to assist clients with all their cannabis questions and needs. We have part-time opportunities available with flexible schedules and shifts for the right candidates!
- Welcome each person entering the dispensary with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Ensure an excellent the customer experience to whoever walks through the door.
- Build rapport with clients to ensure they become repeat clients.
- Educate clients on Garden of Eden philosophy, strains, products, delivery methods, potency, proper storage, serving size and tolerance. Utilize product up-sell lists appropriately.
- Guide clients to appropriate resources including website and internet menus.
- Complete daily checklists (AM or PM), maintain facility appearance and cleanliness, daily store opening and closing duties.
- Maintain compliance following all Garden of Eden procedures when completing a sale.
- Stay updated on and provide clients with accurate knowledge of product price points and all aspects of cannabis operations (legal, regulatory, technology, and research).
- Ensure the security of all money and inventory on the sales floor or in designated Point-of-Service stations. Maintain workstations in an orderly manner.
- Must be at least age 21. Must successfully pass fingerprinting and a criminal background check.
- High school diploma or equivalent. College level coursework in business administration preferred.
- A passion for what Eden is building, our Brand and our customer experience!
- One to two years demonstrated work experience in customer service and/or sales, in a fast paced, demanding retail environment. Experience using point of sales system.
- Positive attitude in high volume sales settings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including ability to speak and work proactively with customers. Success working closely with a myriad of different personality types.
- Organized and flexible, with a team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team. Attention to detail.
- Ability to creatively cultivate long-term customer relationships
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve issues in a professional manner
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Proven cash-handling skills and ability to maintain large amounts inventory.
- Genuine enthusiasm and love for cannabis and the cannabis industry.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Google Docs.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including extended days, evenings and weekend hours as needed.
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for at least eight (8) hours
- Ability to bend at the waist, kneel, crouch in order to access product
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to push/pull carts up to 100 pounds - 200 pounds
- Visual acuity needed for viewing screens and fine print
- Manual dexterity needed for data entry
- Consistent moderate background noise level.