Edelbrock Group San Jacinto, CA
- Expired: April 22, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Master Scheduler leads, reviews, and maintains production schedules for all work centers within the facility to ensure that the master production schedule is being executed, effective capacity planning is ensured, accurate inventories are maintained, and shipments are made on time to meet the customer needs. This position works closely with operations, foundry, product engineering, sales, purchasing, and inventory management to ensure that customer needs and organizational objectives are met. Working with production supervisors and purchasing, labor issues, material issues, and machine capacity must continually be balanced and communicated to management. This position supports material requirements at all levels (i.e., finished goods, subassemblies, and raw material with a focus on optimizing inventory while achieving best in class service levels.
· Plan and schedule work as required for production ensuring appropriate work flow to production areas
· Work with ERP, MRP, Kanban, Min/Max and other inventory control systems to balance supply with demand in a dynamic environment.
· Issue finished good and subassembly work orders to the floor.
· Validate MRP results and respond to suggestions as required, also track changes in demands and impact on operations and product supply.
· Expedite, follow-up and issue changes to work orders to maintain a clean system environment to support accurate planning.
· Work cross functionally to resolve issues that prevent the execution of production plan.
· Ensure foundry production plans aligns with machining requirements.
· Manage outside process task and ensure inventory integrity at outside locations.
· Review impact of SIOP plan on plant capacities, and work cross functionally to support the execution of the plan.
· Must be physically present at the San Jacinto facility with regular and dependable attendance
Qualifications & Requirements:
Seasoned supply chain professional. Must have knowledge and full understanding of Supply Chain, Operations, demand planning and inventory management.. Good judgment, strong analytical ability, evaluation, originality and the ability to solve problems within a complex manufacturing environment. Know and apply production planning concepts, to ensure all levels of production are sequenced to support finished goods requirements. Resolve issues and assignments in creative ways. Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to convert large amounts of data to actionable plans.
Minimum Work Experience:
7 years of increasing responsibility within supply chain and production planning functions.
Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or related field.
General Skills & Competencies:
· Background in automotive aftermarket production.
· High proficiency in Oracle or similar ERP systems.
· Knowledge of production planning and master data settings within ERP systems.
· Good planning/organizational skills and techniques
· Demonstrated ability of understanding MRP concepts and production control.
· Understanding of SIOP and importance of capacity planning.
· Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to develop reports and present to various levels of management.
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good conflict resolution skills and ability to deliver difficult messages
· Ability to build partnerships at all levels within the company, begin to build partnerships externally
Resolve complex issues in effective ways
Pay will be discussed at time of offer.
Edelbrock is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 5 - 10 years
AddressSan Jacinto, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Edelbrock Group