$16 - $23 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Great written and verbal skills
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Must have a valid NJ drivers license and adequate car insurance
- Committed to working full time onsite at our Hoboken, NJ office M-F 9 AM - 5 PM with some nights and weekends
The Eddie Perez Group of Compass Real Estate is a Hoboken, NJ based real estate team dedicated to giving consumers and our agents a better real estate experience along with outstanding results. These results are reached through innovative marketing, specialized training and the wisdom gained from helping hundreds of clients buy, sell, rent and invest in the communities that we live and serve in.
We like to work hard, learn and grow, set goals and achieve them both personally and professionally within a team structure. Our mission is to get our clients and ourselves to our goals as fast as possible while maintaining a client-focused, drama-free team culture of trust, passion, dedication and integrity.
Eddie Perez Group