Automotive Import Service Technicians, All Levels, $5000 Signing Bonus
Edd Kirby's Adventure Mitsubishi Chattanooga, TN
- Posted: 3 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical
400 West M L King Blvd., Chattanooga, TN 37402
Automotive Import Technicians!
Generous Pay Plan + Great Benefits!
Sign-on Bonus up to $5,000 based on Skill Level!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Edd Kirby’s Adventure has been operating since 1953. We believe building lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community makes the difference.
Edd Kirby’s Adventure Mitsubishi is growing! Due to our increase in sales and service business, we have an opening right now. We are looking for an experienced Import tech who is Mitsubishi trained or has other import experience. We believe our employees are our greatest asset and invest in their success. If you want to be part of a winning team, work in an ethical environment with people who care, then apply online today or visit our dealership.
What we offer:
- We know what competitive pay is. We won’t waste your time.
- Sign-on Bonus up to $5,000 based on skill level!
- Tool relocation assistance
- Job security
- 2-3 bays per Technician
- Training and mentoring
- Company-paid Health Insurance
- Family, Dental, Cancer, and other benefits available
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid Vacation!
- Career advancement opportunities!
- A Professional and Respectful working environment!
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air-conditioning, etc.
- Provide labor and time estimates for any additional repairs required.
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers, providing an estimate of the time needed for additional repairs
- Learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions to keep up with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Technician:
- While Mitsubishi dealership experience is not required, we do pay more for Mitsubishi certifications.
- A desire to continually improve your skills as you grow with us
- High school diploma or equivalent
- ASE Certification preferred
- Be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Basic computer competency
- Must be a team player and enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Must be a persistent problem-solver
- Must have the desire to learn new technology repair and service procedures
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Edd Kirby's Adventure Mitsubishi
AutomotiveView all jobs at Edd Kirby's Adventure Mitsubishi