Edafio Technology Partners is a leading Arkansas IT management provider and technology consulting firm serving small, medium and enterprise sized clients across multiple industries from our offices in Central and Northwest Arkansas.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Architect to join our team in either North Little Rock, AR or Rogers, AR.
The Cybersecurity Architect will perform IT Security Assessments across a wide range of clients including Healthcare, Financial, and other industries to ensure the safety and security of client IT assets through a risk-based approach including identification, recommendation, and communication directly with client personnel. You will work collaboratively with a team of security professionals as a valued member with a voice and impact to existing processes and direction.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Support and lead assessment engagements
· Architect, design, and consult on the installation, configuration, and support of security related solutions including, but not limited to network devices, firewalls, routers, servers, SIEM solutions, and other security products
· Possess broad knowledge of data sources, data flow, system interactions, network/computer equipment, security systems, and software applications in the development, enhancement, and implementation of medium- to large-scale systems
· Write and present summary and detailed assessment reports
· Perform Cybersecurity Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing
· Research and recommend solutions for specific requirements as defined by internal and external client requirements
· Maintain current and relevant security designations
· Report to team leads with work progress on a regular basis as required.
· Keep customer tickets up to date and provide detailed documentation to required parties.
· Participate in all required activities as scheduled by leadership
· Maintain internal and external customer/client/stakeholder relationships and assist sales team in identifying prospects and client opportunities
· 5+ years Cybersecurity experience
· CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or equivalent experience
· Experience assessing security vulnerabilities using frameworks such as HIPAA, PCI-DSS, ISO
· Familiarity with industry regulations (HIPAA, PCI-DSS, HITRUST, etc.)
· Obtain and maintain industry standard certifications (ISC2 Associate, LPT, CCNA)
· Experience developing and maintaining documentation
· Ability to work on multiple, moderate to high complex assignments simultaneously
· Strong communication skills for working in a team and with clients
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Travel to client sites as needed
· Desired Certifications
o CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
o LPT (Licensed Penetration Tester)
o CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
· Previous experience in a Managed Services environment