Sr. Cyber Security Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are always on the lookout for talented and passionate people that have what it takes in both
aptitude and empathy to be a true contributor and continuously raise the bar when it comes to
delivering a standard of excellence to our colleagues, clients, and the community. With that in mind,
we go to great lengths to ensure new hires meet or exceed client expectations as well as live and work
in alignment with our core values that form the very foundation of who we are:
- A commitment to our clients' success
- Unquestionable integrity
- A one-team approach with humility and respect
- Quarterly bonus opportunity
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term and Long-term disability,
- Flexible PTO plan
- Parental Leave (maternity, paternity, or adoption leave, covering 6 weeks @ 100% of pay)
- Hybrid workplace
- Community involvement opportunities
- Continuing Education and Certification Opportunities
- Career path for all Associates
If you embrace our values, we want to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Consultant to join our team in North Little Rock, AR.
The Cybersecurity Consultant will perform risk assessments, risk management, and information
security program advisory services across a wide range of clients including Healthcare, Financial, and
other industries to ensure that the client’s information assets and associated technology, applications,
systems, infrastructure and processes are adequately protected. You will work collaboratively with a
team of security professionals as a valued member with a voice and impact to existing processes and
Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform, or facilitate security risk assessments of business processes and recommend mitigations
- Architect, direct, and approve the design and application of IT security systems
- Possess broad knowledge of data sources, data flow, system interactions, network/computer equipment, security systems, and software applications in the development, enhancement, and implementation of medium- to large-scale systems
- Write and present summary and detailed assessment reports
- Perform Vulnerability Assessments
- Research and recommend solutions for specific requirements as defined by internal and external client requirements
- Maintain current and relevant security designations
- Report to team leads with work progress on a regular basis as required
- Keep customer tickets up to date and provide detailed documentation to required parties.
- Participate in all required activities as scheduled by leadership
- Maintain internal and external customer/client/stakeholder relationships and assist sales team in identifying prospects and client opportunities
- 5+ years Cybersecurity consulting experience
- Show ability to function at the level of a Chief Information Security Officer or Compliance Officer
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or HCISPP (Healthcare Information
Security and Privacy Practitioner) or equivalent experience
- Professional security management certification is desirable, such as Certified Information Systems
- Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information
- Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials/equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks NIST, CMMC, FFIEC
- Familiarity with industry compliance regulations (HIPAA, SOC, PCI-DSS, HITRUST, etc.)
- Experience developing and maintaining documentation
- Ability to work on multiple, moderate to high complex assignments simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate information security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as
- the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters
- and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- Travel to client sites as needed
Previous experience in a consulting or in a managed services environment
What makes Edafio Technology Partners a Best Place to Work?
We are always on the lookout for talented and passionate people that have what it takes in both aptitude and empathy to be a true contributor and continuously raise the bar when it comes to delivering a standard of excellence to our colleagues, clients, and the community.
We believe that the foundation of a successful company is to put the right people in the right seats and then treat your associates better than your best clients. It is our experience that when we provide quality benefits, training, and, most importantly, a supportive and fun work environment, we will attract and retain the most qualified specialists in our industry. At Edafio Technology Partners, we exist to help, serve, support, satisfy and grow the client's business — and to develop new relationships based on the same principles — and our success is an outgrowth of that."
With that in mind, we go to great lengths to ensure new hires meet or exceed client expectations as well as live and work in alignment with our core values that form the very foundation of who we are:
• A commitment to our clients' success
• Unquestionable integrity
• A one-team approach with humility and respect
If you embrace our values, we want to hear from you.
Edafio Technology Partners is a leading Arkansas IT management provider and technology consulting firm serving medium to enterprise-sized clients across multiple industries from our offices in Central and Northwest Arkansas
Quite simple words, we provide business-driven technology solutions that enable our clients to protect and run their business.
To be a trusted advisor of technology solutions in our region.
Edafio Technology Partners
5400 Northshore DriveTulsa, OK
TechnologyView all jobs at Edafio Technology Partners