Territory: UT, AZ, NV, WY, ID, MT
Primarily responsible for providing steady, healthy sales growth through developing new machine sales, as well as growing existing accounts using the company sales promotion programs, in addition to contributing new ideas for sales techniques, new applications and expansion in the use of of existing products.
*Interested candidates please send resume to Chris Pap at firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Job Functions Include
· Develops existing accounts and customers along with establishing new and more lucrative sales channels. This role Involves on the job travel and heavy personal interaction with customers and prospects.
· Further Develop the expansion of the Ecoverse business into the recycling and environmental processing fields
· Conduct application analysis and training to both new and existing Ecoverse customers
· Uses good time management skills to effectively plan appointments and make travel arrangements.
· Follows up on distribution inquiries, sales leads, quotations and bids, using telephone, email and personal meetings.
· Using written and verbal communication with home office to report on sales, expenses and for planning for territory in order to achieve established goals.
· Maintenance and expansion of company CRM system with existing and potential customers in your territory, including relevant organizations, groups, councils and societies
· Provides support to Service/Credit/Warranty departments with repairs and installations, as necessary.
· Oversee customer interaction and frontline management of existing contracts within the territory until delivery and installation
· Studies markets to monitor the competition, developing trends, product needs, growth patterns, etc.
· Must be familiar with and in compliance to all Company rules and Code of Ethics.
· Performs other various duties as may be assigned.
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
· 3-5 years of outside Sales experience within the Aggregate/Waste/Recycling/Heavy Machinery industry.
· Requires job travel; therefore, should be located within the territory
· Requires a relatively high degree of concentration and attention intermittently to establish forecast goals, prepare quotations and listen to and answer questions from distributors and customers.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
Ethics and Work Standards: Maintain the highest ethical and work standards, while promoting the same attributes in co-workers and others. Ensure that all business activities – with both internal and external customers – to be performed with a professional demeanor and that all participants be held accountable to this high standard.
Communication: Expresses thoughts clearly, both orally and in writing, using good grammar. Presents concise, well organized reports in CRM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Listens to understand input, feedback and concerns. Provides complete information in an open, honest and straightforward manner. Responds promptly and positively to questions and requests.
Teamwork and Relationships: Works with other employees willingly and in a spirit of cooperation and teamwork. Supports cooperation. Cooperates fully with others to achieve organizational goals. Is tactful, courteous, and considerate. Embraces a positive outlook. Is respected and trusted by others.
Continual Improvement and Problem Resolution: Identifies and communicates suggestions for work improvements. Uses technical and analytical abilities to assure existing work practices are the most efficient and cost effective possible. Performs root-cause analysis and implements viable, permanent solutions to problems. Works with both internal and external customers to develop solutions which meet company-wide needs and objectives. Applies a sense of urgency to resolve problems or creates opportunities that will increase productivity and create value. Shares best practices with other employees across the business.
Accountability: Accepts responsibility and accessibility for both the strategic planning and the successful implementation of all projects, programs, and duties as outlined in this job description. Advises supervisor of concerns, problems and progress of work in a timely manner.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Competitive Salary plus uncapped commission opportunity
Laptop, cell phone and expense account
Full Health and Benefits Insurance Package
Hiring Company Description
Ecoverse delivers a full-line of recycling & processing equipment throughout North America. The Product lines distributed include Doppstadt, Backhus, Backers, Tiger, Ecosift, Ecostack & Stationary Systems that offer Processing Solutions in the Recycling Business.
Why Work Here?Ecoverse is the premier distributor of organic / environmental recycling machines in North America. As the master distributor for some of Europe's top manufacturers, we are at the forefront of a growing (and interesting) industry!
Small Company in a Growing Industry