- Posted: over a month ago
Econolite® is an innovator of Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) solutions, products, and services. Our technology is helping save lives and making the Smart City a reality. If you want to be at the forefront of this intelligent technology revolution, we want to talk to you about being part of our team. Econolite is committed to employing the best talent that will make significant contributions to building a safer, connected world.
Econolite’s ITS solutions ease traffic congestion, provide safer mobility, and improve quality of life. As the one-stop-shop leader for traffic management systems, sensor products, and services, Econolite is committed to the advancement of connected and autonomous vehicles, smart cities, and cybersecurity.
This is an ideal position for the Engineer with an interest in Sales. The successful candidate will apply their engineering expertise to partner with Account Managers.
The Solutions Consultant will work closely with the Sales, Product Management, and Econolite Systems teams to support the sales and business development of traffic solutions opportunities.
The successful candidate will report to and coordinate all activities with the Regional Vice President, Sales. They will focus on broader solution sales, support, demonstrations, RFP/RFI review, analysis, and response, and will assist in the onboarding of new customers as well as supporting existing customers.
- Provide pre-sales support to sales including solution presentations and demonstrations
- Participate in sales campaigns
- Market funding research and analysis
- Review RFPs and RFIs for selected opportunities
- Provide feedback on product/solution needs based on market trends
- Provide level of project management for solutions sold
- Conduct webinars in support of general sales support activities
- Remain current in Econolite hardware, software, and services
- Support trade shows as required
- Some business travel from site to site dependent upon where the successful candidates are located
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or equivalent professional experience; specific experience in the traffic management industry is an extreme plus
- Previous technical sales and business development experience preferred
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) certification considered a strong plus
- Preferred skills and knowledge: IT architecture—network topology (wired and wireless), practitioners’ knowledge of the use of Advanced Traffic Management Systems
- Very strong presentation and communication skills—both written and verbal; candidate must be very comfortable giving presentations and demonstrations
- This position requires a self-starter with excellent integrity and work ethics to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Capable of generating solid working relationships with prospects and customers
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment or independently
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, lactation, ancestry/national origin, citizenship, age, disability, arrest and court records, military & veteran’s status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - Non-Smoking Facility
Econolite Group, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Econolite Group, Inc.