Associate Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Econolite® is an innovator of Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) solutions, products, and services. Our technology is helping save lives and making the Smart City a reality. If you want to be at the forefront of this intelligent technology revolution, we want to talk to you about being part of our team. Econolite is committed to employing the best talent that will make significant contributions to building a safer, connected world.
Econolite’s ITS solutions ease traffic congestion, provide safer mobility, and improve quality of life. As the one-stop-shop leader for traffic management systems, sensor products, and services, Econolite is committed to the advancement of connected and autonomous vehicles, smart cities, and cybersecurity.
The Associate Account Manager position supports the Senior Account Manager in the sales of products and services to customers by way of Inside Sales and Estimating duties. The position requires the ability to make an individual contribution to the growth of Econolite equipment across an assigned geographic territory.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of all Econolite products including traffic signal controllers, detection, and traffic control cabinets
- Regularly meet with the Senior Account Manager and as necessary meet with Agencies and consultants in geographic area to discuss any needs of product or support
- Inside Sales and Estimating duties for assigned territory.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with local engineering customers and contractor firms. Some travel may be required periodically whether for a specific need to maintain relationships with customers.
- Develop a clear and concise understanding of how each department within a customer operates. Traffic Engineer, Public Works and Traffic Signal Maintenance, Transportation Management Manager and Purchasing
- Performs other duties as required and assigned such as Approved Products Management List
- Bachelor’s degree in order of preference: transportation engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, business, marketing, or related field or equivalent combination of formal education and directly related experience is required
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- Preferred experience in the traffic industry or technical background
- Strong communication skills and must be comfortable in all audience settings
- Must have strong social skills and the ability to cultivate and foster relationships at all levels
- Government sales experience a plus
- Experience in selling products or services with long sales cycles is beneficial
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, lactation, ancestry/national origin, citizenship, age, disability, arrest and court records, military & veteran’s status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - Non-Smoking Facility
Econolite Group, Inc.
AddressMiami Lakes, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Econolite Group, Inc.