Senior Civil Engineer to support Altus AFB and its Geographically Separated Mission sets within Oklahoma. This position will primarily support “Horizontal” and “Vertical” construction efforts including (but not limited to): construction projects for airfields, site work, utilities, infrastructure, roadways facility renovations, and facility new construction.
- Proficiency in developing cost estimates using PACES, MCASESII, RS Means, CostWorks, e4Clicks and other approved DOD cost estimating tools
- Proficiency estimating all CSI Divisions
- Experience developing independent, local market corrected cost estimates, meeting accuracy standards specified in the DOD Unified Facilities Criteria, for Architect/Engineer and construction services throughout the planning, design, construction, and repair of facilities and infrastructure on projects ranging from $5,000 - $35,000,000 in scope
- Familiarity with federal design and construction contracts.
- Experience providing oversight of A/E design
- Knowledge of Facility and Building systems- Roofing, Building Envelope, Interior Construction, MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing), Building automation, etc.
- Experience applying the Department of Defense Unified Facilities Criteria and Uniform
- Ability to coordinate access to facilities, set up briefings, and conduct interviews with facility personnel
- Ability to organize and gather project data, conduct analysis, prepare reports and provide recommendations without assistance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience utilizing and applying computer software including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Autodesk AutoCAD 2018, ArcMap, Python etc.
- Ability to Read and understand BIM submittals, CAD drawings, old blueprints, and facility/project specifications.
- Current active Registered Professional Engineer license is a plus
- Minimum 5 years ‘experience within the last 20 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management from an accredited university or college.
EEO Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled. Ecompex is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Ecompex has a desire for priority referrals of protected veterans.
Ecompex, Inc. is compliant with requirements of 41 C.F.R. § 60-1.4(a)(3). This regulation protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
Ecompex, Inc. participates in the E-verify program as required by federal law.
Need Assistance? If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please send an email with your resume to email@example.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This is a dedicated e-mail address designed exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered.