Seeking energetic candidate with construction experience and an Engineering or Construction Management degree to join the Ecompex team providing program management support to the 9th Civil Engineer Squadron (9th CES) at Beale AFB, CA.
Provide “cradle to grave” planning and funds programming for project management support to the 9th CES Civil Engineering Squadron (CEN). Assists the Ecompex Senior Project Manager to:
- Develop scope, cost estimates, and all engineering requirements for facility, utility and transportation network repair/new construction projects.
- Construct project planning and execution documentation for higher authority approval.
- Coordinate construction activities between customer/user (Fire Protection, Safety, Bio-Environmental Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Communications Squadron, Security, Operations, and Engineering).
- Consolidate reports, schedules, costs and other data required into briefing slides.
- Prepare presentations including renderings, storyboards, slideshows, handouts, models and briefings, as required.
- Assist in advocating for project funding and prioritization.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Construction Management from an accredited university or college.
- Four (4)+ years of applicable experience.
- Experience with Environmental Compliance (NEPA, Permits, Hazardous Materials, Hazardous Wastes, Recycling, Historical Protection, and others).
- Experience developing estimates using RS Means (or similar construction estimating program).
- Familiar with construction inspection/quality control processes.
Relocation provided: No
Ecompex, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected class.
EEO Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled. Ecompex is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Ecompex has a desire for priority referrals of protected veterans.
Ecompex, Inc. is compliant with requirements of 41 C.F.R. § 60-1.4(a)(3). This regulation protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
Ecompex, Inc. participates in the E-verify program as required by federal law.
Need Assistance? If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This is a dedicated e-mail address designed exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered.