Facility Space Use Planner/Architect
Ecompex, Inc. Cheyenne, WY
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Facility Space Use Planner providing support to the government client at Francis E. Warren Air Force Base.
- Create construction drawings, floorplans, and update as-built drawings, input and manipulate data into ARCGIS.
- Regularly inspect/survey facilities to identify deficiencies for incorporation into Asset Management Plans.
- Ensure planned and prioritized requirements comply with published business rules and are documented to effectively advocate for resources at the Air Force Corporate Board.
- Incorporate assessment results into applicable databases and Sustainment Management Systems (SMS) on a regular basis.
- Plan, organize, and lead others in studies, designs, and construction projects, record and manage the processes and documentation.
- Negotiate effectively to accept and implement recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Community Planning, Urban Regional Planning, Space Use Planning, Architecture or a related field that included 60 semester hours of course work in architecture or related disciplines of which at least (1) 30 semester hours were in architectural design, and (2) 6 semester hours were in each of the following: structural technology, properties of materials and methods of construction, and environmental control systems.)
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a planner’s office or for a registered architect in the operations, maintenance, repair, and construction of vertical facilities.
- Ability and practical knowledge in AutoCAD Civil or Map 3D, Revit, and ARCGIS Programs utilizing Spatial Data Standards for Facilities Infrastructure and Environment (SDSFIE) and ability to create construction drawings, floorplans, and update as-built drawings, input and manipulate data into ARCGIS.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both orally and in writing; negotiate complex issues; and maintain good working relationships.
EEO Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled. Ecompex is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Ecompex has a desire for priority referrals of protected veterans.
Ecompex, Inc. is compliant with requirements of 41 C.F.R. § 60-1.4(a)(3). This regulation protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
Ecompex, Inc. participates in the E-verify program as required by federal law.
Need Assistance? If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This is a dedicated e-mail address designed exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered.
Ecompex, Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome team and leadership, great professional environment, great benefits.
Ecompex, Inc. is an ISO 9001 and CMMI certified Government contractor providing a full range of professional services in Mission Support and Management, Civil Engineering, and Medical Operations.