Seeking a Senior Engineer with experience providing technical engineering design and construction management services to join the Ecompex team.
Help provide a full range of Engineering Project Management Support to the 366th Civil Engineer Squadron (CES) to strengthen Mountain Home Air Force Base (MHAFB) sustainable infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management from an accredited university or college.
- Eight (8) years of applicable Engineering or Construction Management experience.
- Experience with Environmental Compliance (NEPA, Permits, Hazardous Materials, Hazardous Wastes, Recycling, Historical Protection, and others).
- Experience developing estimates using RS Means.
- Familiarity with Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) guidance documents.
- Experience with MILCON projects desirable.
Responsible for all facets of Project Management and Project Development. Overall project management includes support for Facilities, Sustainment, Restoration, Modernization Design, and management of Real Property Records and Inspections.
- Manage cradle to grave project planning, design, construction management, and closeout support phases for multi-discipline, minor and complex projects involving utilities, airfield pavements, and facility structures including hangars, technical facilities, water and waste water treatment facilities, aircraft operations and maintenance facilities; and office facilities.
- Develop requirements based on customer input as well as compliance with Air Force guidance; contract development; review, and management of Architecture & Engineering plans, designs and specifications, maintainability reviews.
- Prepare detailed Government Cost Estimate preparation, technical evaluations and reviews, project statement of work, statement of objectives or statement of need (SOW/SOO/SON) preparation; assist in advocating for project funding and prioritization.
- Develop all project requirements to comply with current Federal, State, Local, Air Force, HQ ACC, AFRC, AFCEC, and BAFB engineering plans and specifications criteria Unified Facility Criteria (UFC), International Building Code, National Fire Protection Association (UFC, IBC, NFPA) and standard commercial practices.
- Assess validity, feasibility, and impacts (economic, environmental, etc.) of short- and long-range plans, projects, and base development actions, and integrating with overall installation plans, making recommendations to the Government.
- Evaluate and recommend programs and development plans for new construction, renovation, and improvements of real property facilities, including utility systems.
- Coordinate construction activities between customer/user (Fire Protection, Safety, Bio-Environmental Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Communications Squadron, Contracting, Security, Operations, and Engineering); Ensures all applicable permits are requested and approved.
- Conduct construction inspection, and related services necessary to support the execution of assigned projects.
- Manage schedules, support project level meetings, database support, and budget submittals.
- Prepare presentations including renderings, storyboards, slideshows, handouts, models and briefings, as required.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert non-voting team member supporting contract proposal evaluation; coordinate Pre-Proposal site visits, responding to Request for Information, and providing technical evaluation of resulting proposals.
Hiring Company Description:
With deep expertise in both professional services and technology, and strong execution skills focused on delivering mission critical results for our clients. We serve clients in multiple Government agencies, institutions, and infrastructure organizations including Federal, State, and Local Government; Defense and Military; Healthcare; Financial; and Litigation & Administrative industries. At Ecompex, we are more than a business - we are a family. We are an energetic, dynamic company that prides itself on quality and is constantly growing and expanding.
EEO Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled. Ecompex is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Ecompex has a desire for priority referrals of protected veterans.
Ecompex, Inc. is compliant with requirements of 41 C.F.R. § 60-1.4(a)(3). This regulation protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
Ecompex, Inc. participates in the E-verify program as required by federal law.
Need Assistance? If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This is a dedicated e-mail address designed exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered.
Why Work Here?Ecompex, Inc. is an ISO 9001 and CMMI certified Government contractor providing a full range of professional services in Mission Support and Management, Civil Engineering, and Medical Operations.
Awesome team and leadership, great professional environment, great benefits.