Ecomeds Port Hueneme, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary of Position:
Front Door Enterprises, LLC dba Ecomeds is the fastest growing, and safest cannabis delivery company in the VenturaCounty. They are the future of cannabis delivery! All Delivery Drivers are considered the friendliest, educated, energetic and dedicated individuals who want to grow with us, who aspire to build a career, and are ready to join our expanding fleet of drivers in a brand-new industry. As a Mobile Budtender, our Drivers deliver cannabis products from a single licensed retailer directly to consumers based on our license compliance guidelines. Delivery Drivers have extensive sales, customer service, and cash-handling experience to qualify for as a mobile- budtender position. This is a job with multiple opportunities for growth, after proving yourself a dedicated and trustworthy employee. Your attention and commitment willbe key to growing with us.
In addition, must have the ability to calculate tax rates and make change.
• Maintain knowledge of State and Federal Laws that are pertinent to industry
• Maintaining the client's reputation with outstanding customer service
• Control demeanor and uphold professional and courteous customer interactions during busy times
• Dispense marijuana and marijuana-related products accurately
• Willing to research and learn about the products
• Educating customers on marijuana products and paraphernalia
• Follow proper inventory and cash-handling procedures
• Maintaining a fully stocked vehicle
• Remember, the customer always comes first.
• Count and verify cash drawer amount at the beginning and end of each shift.
• Make cash drops with a supervisor for every $1,000 in sales.
• Maintain vehicle in clean working condition to maintain a clean work environment
• Follow up with your supervisor about daily specials, product movement and demos
• Follow established procedures on selling, upselling and cross selling
• Know cannabis limits for each type of product
• Know the tax breakdowns for each type of product
• Maintain customer flow of route
• Able to prioritize
• Maintain clean uniform and understand that he/she is always on stage
• Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws, including safety standards
• Maintain a working knowledge of industry trends and accepted best practices
• Ensure NO FOOD OR EATING near product to avoid contamination of any kind
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must have reliable transportations (Trucks, Vans, motorcycles, or convertibles not acceptable. • Your vehicle
must be less than 15 years old)
• Must have current California registration and insurance under your name.
• Must have a valid, current driver's license for a minimum of two years
• Must have valid Auto Liability Insurance required by CA.
• Prior Delivery experience preferred but not required.
• Must be punctual, responsible, and ready to be a customer service Rockstar!
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
• Experience working in a team orientated environment
• Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public
• Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
• Have demonstrated basic mathematic capabilities
• Has demonstrated mature judgment in handling work matters
• Excellent organization and problem solving skills
• Ability to speak, read and write English.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• 3 years of relevant experience and/or training (Preferred)
• Equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
• Valid California Driver's License
• Must be able to reach, bend, stoop or lift multiple times per shift
• Must be able to sit for up to 4 hours at a time
• Must be able to get in and out of a vehicle throughout an 8-hour shift
• Ability to stand and walk throughout an 8-hour shift
• Must have the ability to lift up to 20 pounds in weight on a semi regular basis
• Must have the ability to lift overhead up to 20 pounds in weight on a semi regular basis
• Must be able to walk and carry at least 40 pounds safely and properly
AddressPort Hueneme, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Ecomeds