Ecolife Technologies is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team at the City of Industry office! You will be responsible for handles inbound calls for orders and product related questions from clients by providing resolution to resolve their concerns.
- Handle a constant flow of emails for customers service
- Handle inbound/outbound calls from external/internal customers
- Post products on the website and make sure that all links are working
- Work with seller support to resolve any issue occurred in a timely manner
- Resolve customer support related issues and provide callers and email customers regarding order issues
- Ability to keep notes and maintain information on orders based on customer issues with items on spreadsheet (CRM)
- 1+ years of experience in customer service
- High School Diploma or GED; Associate's or Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Advanced proficiency with customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Paid holidays and vacations; accrued sick time
Punctual and reliable attendance is very important with this position, must be able to be on schedule. If you believe you are the right candidate for this opportunity, please apply and answer the following questions.