Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for aSite Managerin our Water and Process Services group located in theEvansville, Newburgh IN area. If you are a passionate sales professional and have water treatment experience (boilers, cooling water, raw and waste treatment) we invite you to apply.
What's in it For You:
- You'll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
- A long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
- Access to the industry's most innovative training programs
- Support from a dedicated technical service team
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
- You will be primarily responsible for revenue and profit growth of Nalco Water programs and services in a targeted account within the primary metalsindustry.
- Build long-term relationships with an existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing system assurance programs, and selling new technologies.
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within your assigned account.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support Nalco Water innovations and technology in assigned customer accounts to promote long-term business relationships.
- Some travel within assigned account territory may be needed for training and support of the local Nalco Water team.
- This position is based in Evansville, IN
- Territory covers about a 200-mile radius of the surrounding area
- Targeted accounts are within the Heavy Industry - focusing in Primary Metals, Power Generation and Chemical Processing.
- Some overnight travel required
As a trusted partner, your customers will rely on you for their success.Nalco Water is committed to seeing you succeed and provides innovative training programs to ensure you're prepared to solve any customer problem.
Training programs are held in the field and at Nalco Water Headquarters in Naperville, IL; travel is arranged and paid for by Nalco Water. Based on your skill level and experience, topics covered may include technology, product, service, business and industry acumen, direct coaching and mentoring, sales management and leadership, classroom training and certifications.
If applicable, relocation assistance would be provided for the right candidate
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of successful technical sales, field sales support or primary metals engineering experience
- 10% overnight travel may be required to support sales territory
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial), or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- 5-7years of successful technical sales, field sales support experience or engineering management experience.
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience in the primary metalsindustry
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, EXCEL, and an ability to learn internal business systems)
- Process management experience and SPC / Quality training.
- History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation
- Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
Nalco Water - Heavy
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers. In our Heavy division, this includes working with chemical, power and primary metals industries to manage water use and improve operational processes.