Sales Customer Service
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Have a good time at work & do something good for the environment! EcoDomo is a growing, sustainability-driven company established 15 years. We are developing a division focussed on cabinetry component sales. We are seeking a Sales Customer Service to join our sales and service team focussed on cabinetry and closets! You will be responsible for sales, customer service, processing orders, and providing basic technical support. Work with cutting-edge, mindful designers and manufacturers across the country doing high-end projects. This is NOT a pressure-cooker sales environment. We're looking for service, precision, and consistent follow-up with a positive, client-driven approach.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRM - Salesforce preferred.
EcodomoWhy Work Here?
A unique combination of awesome, dynamic and driven group delivering a luxurious and sustainable innovative surfacing product to the world!
EcoDomo believes every workplace should inspire excellence. And we’ve been helping make that happen since 2005 by providing designers, and manufacturers innovative, sustainable leather surfacing solutions. We foster creativity, encourage collaboration, and support our clients and partners’ ultimate success. We work with bio-based products to provide sustainable solutions. Join us !
630 E Diamond AvenueGaithersburg, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Ecodomo