- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking to hire an Architectural Sales Inside Sales person to join our team!
We engineered a surfacing recycled leather which can be used anywhere wood is used - including flooring.
We also offer fabrication services to wrap with fabric, vinyl and leather any interior or casework component.
We work across North America, in Asia and Australia. Niche but growing product with proven performance !
You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Contact architects, designers and contractors to develop sales
- Oversee and coordinate the activities of sales representatives across the country
- Participate in trade shows and events
- Follow-up consistently with leads
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Register all actions in Sales Force
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience with architectural sales preferred
- Familiarity with CRM platforms - Sales Force preferred
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
EcodomoWhy Work Here?
A unique combination of awesome, dynamic and driven group delivering a luxurious and sustainable innovative surfacing product to the world!
EcoDomo believes every workplace should inspire excellence. And we’ve been helping make that happen since 2005 by providing designers, and manufacturers innovative, sustainable leather surfacing solutions. We foster creativity, encourage collaboration, and support our clients and partners’ ultimate success. We work with bio-based products to provide sustainable solutions. Join us !
630 E Diamond AvenueGaithersburg, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Ecodomo