Customer Service Rep
- Posted: December 18, 2022
State of the art linen rental and laundry company servicing the healthcare industry. Facility is extremely high tech and utilizes the latest technologies. We are located in the Chicago area and offer competitive pay. If you are looking to join an exciting team and are super star material, this is a great opportunity.
- Innovative fast-growing company with great career advancement opportunity
- Paid Training
Primary Job Description: Act as the point of contact for our customers to ensure that our customers receive exceptional service. This is a critical customer facing role, often being the primary and/or initial contact for all existing customers. Handle various types of customer inquiries to ensure timely and accurate responses to customers.
- Connect with customers on a face to face basis to build and develop rapport and relationships.
- Provide information about services, order adjustments, order additions, and inventory issues.
- Manage all customer service inquires via email, telephone or in person.
- Respond and investigate all customer requests in a timely manner.
- Collaborate, cooperate and follow-up with operations, logistics and management department to resolve customer requests and issues.
- Ensure that all applicable information is logged into CRM application (Zoho).
- Ensure appropriate changes were made to resolve customer issues.
- Assist in main linen room inventory at all customer facilities.
- Maintain accurate schedule and calendar for all upcoming visits to facilities.
- Provide updates at Monday morning meetings on customer facilities inventory, usage, and any other pertinent information.
- Direct all in-service and training meetings at current customer facilities.
- Participate in all new facility installations.
- Direct all in-service and training meetings at new facilities.
- Provide monthly usage, trend and loss linen reports to appropriate individuals at customer facilities.
- Assist and recommend options to optimize efficient linen and housekeeping products at customer facilities.
- Assist and recommend options to limit linen losses and damages at customer facilities.
- Sales - advise and offer additional products and services.
- This position currently has no supervisory responsibilities, however as the company grows there will be subordinate employee's under your supervision.
- This role requires regular driving to and from customer facilities.
- Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- Hours of operation mostly include Monday through Friday during suggested and agreed upon hours.
- Employee must be available on Sunday's in case of emergencies and urgent customer inquiries.
- Significant local travel is required for this position.
- Mileage for use of personal vehicle will be reimbursed in accordance with IRS standard mileage rate (currently $0.545/mile)
- In lieu of the above, EcoBrite Linen may provide a car or a car allowance plus all direct expenses (i.e. fuel, tolls, excluding insurance)
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree
- Three years' experience in an Customer Service role
BusinessView all jobs at EcoBrite Linen
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?