WANT TO CHECK OUT OUR UPCOMING CAREER FAIR - NOV 28?!?! Click to register! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eco3d-career-fair-open-house-tickets-52290109124?ref=elinkli
We offer full benefits package: Profit Sharing, 401(k) match, Health insurance (50% of employee premium is covered), dental, vision, life insurance. Paid Time Off - can be used for vacation and sick time. Eligible for Overtime. Travel time is paid as straight time, travel per-diem, paid bi-weekly via direct deposit.
Eco3d is a cutting edge 3d imaging company, providing solutions to clients in Semi-Conductor, Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Forensics. We use the latest in software and hardware to turn existing conditions and scenes into virtual environments and asbuilts.
In this position you will potentially operate outside of the office on job sites throughout the country, returning to the office between projects. Frequent travel for multiple days at a time is required at times and flexibility in that regard should be expected. To be considered you should have a strong work ethic, interest in new technology, ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stay on your feet for the majority of the day.
The 3d Imaging position supports the ‘capture’ of existing conditions using a variety of techniques and technology. Examples of some of the documentation done on site are: 3d laser scanning, structure inspection, measurement (GPS, total station, disto and hand measurement), 360 degree photography, aerial photography (RC quad copters), plan notation and HD photography.
- High School diploma required
- Bachelors degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable fields of study or equivalent experience or military experience a plus
- No direct experience required – we’ll train you
- Semi-conductor, construction, engineering, architectural, survey experience and/or education a plus, but not required
- Must be able to travel 80% of the time and with short notice
- Great verbal and written communication skills are a must, must show the history of independent responsibility
- Great, positive attitude
- Eager to learn and grow with the exceptional team!
Physical Requirements (including, but not limited to):
- Lift up to 50 pounds: Raising objects/equipment from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
- Climbing: Ascending or descending ladders IAW OSHA guidelines, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms.
- Balancing: Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and walking, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
- Working in and utilizing mechanical aerial lifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts, raised metal floors
- Wearing Personal Protection Equipment: Hard hats, steel toe boots, clean suits, able to wear fall protection harness and lanyard, heavy protection equipment
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine
- Standing for long periods of time
- Walking at a fast pace
- Working swing shifts (before or after normal business hours)
- Able to work in inside and outside conditions
- Able to work in close quarters