Business Development Manager - Seattle
- Expired: January 16, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Eco Outdoor is Australia's premier supplier of architectural flooring and walling products and outdoor furniture, servicing the design and architecture industries. We have an opportunity for a dynamic, driven, ambitious individual to join the team here in the states and help the company expand in the Pacific Northwest market, in Seattle. This person will be working autonomously in non showroom environment and help to build relationships with our key clients in the area.
About The Role
The role of Business Development Manager is a corner stone of our business. You'll be responsible for identifying, developing and maintaining strong and trusting business relationships within the Pacific Northwest region. The relatively untapped market in Seattle and its surroundings offers massive potential for development and progression.
You will manage a large list of clients across many market segments from architects to landscape architects, to interior designers to contractors and landscapers. It is your responsibility to seek out where the most opportunity lies. Your personality, effective self-management, motivation and follow through are what will make you successful.
- A natural interest and ability in building strong and trusting relationships with people
- The ability to confidently manage client relationships and general day-to-day enquiries
- Great attention to detail in handling business development leads and managing projects from lead to delivery
- An interest in architecture and design
- The ambition to grow and develop existing client relationships through exceptional service and product counsel
- Experience with CRM software a bonus (e.g. Salesforce)
- Ability to work remotely for periods of time, building structure and driving momentum
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Provide after-sales support to retain great relationships
- Ensure prompt and accurate responses to clients' queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Creating customised sales plans for key clients
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
About Eco Outdoor
We are a culture of yes. People are the most important asset we have in our business. You spend more time at work than you do at home, so we want to make sure you feel supported, challenged and excited to be here. We don't believe in red tape and encourage our people to work out how they perform best, so as long as what you want to do isn't too expensive or illegal, we'll ask you to just give it a go. As a business, we're on an ambitious growth trajectory as we seek to consolidate new areas of growth and scale existing operations and in order to do this, we encourage an environment of continuous learning with an entrepreneurial spirit, regardless of what position you sit in.
- Competitive salary and incentive program
- Great working culture
- Car/ or car allowance, laptop and phone
- Full Health Benefits after 90 days
- 401k safe harbour matching
- 20 days PTO
How To Apply
Apply now - if you want more information before you apply, check out our site (https //www.ecooutdoorusa.com) or check us out on LinkedIn, or Instagram.
Get fresh ECO Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.