The Sales Coordinator & Account Representative position at SuperFd (mysuperfd.com) is based on outbound sales and account management for existing clients. The outbound sales components of this position include outreach to professional sports teams traveling to and from the Washington area for pre-game, post-game and in-flight meals, as well as the development of our Culinary Concierge program for all professional teams (primarily NBA, NHL and MLB). The account management aspect of this position requires attending to the needs of our locally based clients.
The two sides of this position will entail outreach to all types of professional sports teams, coordinating with high quality caterers in major cities across the United States and Canada, event coordination, and high-profile account management.
It will take a self-motivated individual willing to dedicate time to research and outreach, attending team practices, games and corporate events, and building a pipeline to support sales goals as related to our catering and Culinary Concierge verticals.
Our goal is to provide catering services to all professional sports teams that visit Washington DC, add a minimum of ten clients to our Culinary Concierge program this year and provide exceptional service to our local clients.
The Account Rep & Sales Coordinator will target these new clients through research, networking, attending networking events, LinkedIn, social media and referrals. Organization of leads will be critical in building a pipeline. The Account Rep & Sales Coordinator will also maintain the relationship with new clients to guarantee a lasting relationship with a goal of driving top line revenue and Monthly Recurring Revenue from the existing client base and on-boarding new clients through a strategic outreach strategy.
- Create new leads: Build new networks. Attend networking events and conduct research. Use online platforms like LinkedIn to build bridges. Create awareness through personal network.
- Manage Pipeline: Build pipeline daily. Respond to leads and follow up. Keep extreme detail to stay organized
- Organize and Implement Sales Strategy: Build a 30/60/90-day sales plan with goals. Install plan and hit milestones.
- Manage/Build Relationships: Communicate with existing clients for potential new ones. Build and maintain relationships. Attend corporate and industry events, engage with catered team events in order to build on relationship, maintain quality with existing clients and be present for potential opportunities.
- Clear Communication: Understand resources, deadlines and workload, and effectively communicate to owner and upper management status of department.
· Achieves Results: Reflects a drive to achieve and outperform, continuously looking for improvements, and accepts responsibility for actions and results.
· Critical Thinking: Methodically analyzes and evaluates sales issues by defining the challenges, identifying alternatives, communicating, and making timely decisions
· Knows the Business: Understands how SuperFd works with current clients and can identify sources of value, efficiency, and effectiveness
· Manages to Results: Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of goals and demonstrates accountability for goal realization
· Manages and Executes: Manages all aspects of engagement and project to ensure outcomes are met and client is retained
· Communication Skills: Exhibits excellent oral and written communication skills
· Service Orientation: Listens to and understands the customer, anticipates customer needs, and gives high priority to customer satisfaction
· Builds and Shares Knowledge: Develops and shares subject matter expertise/reusable assets that can be readily applied to sales protocol
· Teams with Others: Creates an environment that values individual perspectives while driving towards common goals; assists teammates as necessary
· Develops Self: Understands own strengths and development needs, learns from experience, and owns personal development
· Develops Others: Recognizes colleagues’ strengths and development opportunities and provides them with ongoing feedback and coaching
· Business Partnering: Promotes collaboration and the sharing of ideas and perspectives with other internal functions and stakeholders
· Effectively build, install, and operate sales strategy
· Able to build and maintain relationships at the Upper Management and C-suite level
· Expert communication and presentation skills
· Maintain a sales pipeline
SuperFd embraces Equal Employment Opportunity.