- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently accepting applications for a Barista/Cook for our cafe inside OAK Health Club. Duties include but not limited to
- Preparing coffee & espresso drinks, and smoothies to order
- Light food prep and cooking
- Maintaining food safety and sanitation standards
- Processing sales transactions
- Answer customer questions about products or services
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, utensils and equipment
- Receiving food orders and stocking according to company policies
Hours would be primarily weekends, afternoons and evenings with no late nights. This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to gain experience within the hospitality industry. Experience as a cook or barista is preferred but we are willing to train an individual with a positive attitude who is eager to learn. We are a fast growing company with a strong focus on employee development and growth. We believe in rewarding the hard work of our outstanding employees by providing opportunities for promotion within the company and working with them to achieve their personal goals.
Eco Caters DCWhy Work Here?
Join a fast growing, sustainability-minded company that serves high quality local, organic and sustainably sourced products and services.
Are you interested in a fast paced, high energy, ever-changing work environment? Are you an extremely organized person? Do you love working with local, organic, sustainable foods and are looking to join a company in its hyper growth phase? EcoCaters is looking for candidates just like you! EcoCaters is an award-winning Sustainable Business, we source local and Organic foods for our clients. We have experienced outstanding year over year hyper growth and are preparing for the next wave!
19945 Riverside Cmns Plz Suite 100Ashburn, VA