Senior SAP Functional Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Description: .
Primary duty and responsibility of Senior SAP Functional Analyst is to support the users from accounting department of the company on their various financial business processes within SAP solution. This includes requirement gathering, functional design, configuration, testing and translating the requirement into a cost effective and viable solution. Responsibilities also include supporting existing processes, upgrades, and continuous improvement through streamlining procedures and eliminating wastes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production Support and troubleshoot various issues in Production environment. Collaborate
- Work with business users as well as consulting partners on various implementation /improvement projects.
- Supports SAP CO sub modules namely Cost center /Profit center Accounting, Product cost controlling. Supports users from cost accounting department in processes like yearly/ monthly cost marking /releasing cost estimates, Master data maintenance, Costing sheets, Overhead and activity rates, month end closing activities like WIP, variance analysis, order settlements, planning and reporting.
- Supports fixed asset accounting functionality within SAP which includes master data maintenance, direct acquisition, capital projects using capital orders and WBS, depreciation, retirement, and year end closing activities.
- Work as a back-up for and supports various FI processes like GL accounting, Account payable, Accounts Receivable, Banking including In-house cash, payment file generation, interface with bank, bank reconciliation.
- Support Serralla formally E5 solution for inhouse cash.
- Supports Project Systems functionality within SAP.
- Works with business on requirement gathering and translating the requirement into solution through developing RICEF’s , coordinating with development team , testing, UAT etc..
- Create and support various interfaces with SAP namely Concur, Hyperion, ADP etc.
- Actively participate and contribute in various phases of S4 HANA implementation project which requires to work closely with other teams within IT, Consultants, Business and Project management team.
- Meet the business reporting requirement which includes creating and supporting report painter reports and working with development team to develop custom reports.
- User training and creating SWIs.
College Degree Major Desired: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Accounting, Cost Accounting, or related field; Master’s degree or MBA is preferred
Knowledge, Training, Skills and/or Experience: List specific examples.
- Knowledge and/or training courses specific for this position (explanation – list at least 3):
- Thorough knowledge of SAP Co modules – Cost center, Profit center accounting, Product cost controlling and underlying processes
- Thorough knowledge of SAP Fixed Asset accounting
- Good knowledge of SAP FI modules – GL, AP, AR, Banking.
- Good integration knowledge with other modules like SD, MM and PP.
- Good exposure to Interfaces, IDOCs, Bank Statements.
- Thorough understanding of financial processes to support any requirement from business
- Skills specific for this position (explanation – list at least 3):
- Strong accounting /cost accounting background
- Working knowledge of Company operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business Requirements gathering, understanding, and translating
- Working with global teams collaborating effectively and producing results and deliverables.
- Experience specific for this position (explanation – list at least 3):
- At least 2-3 implementation experience
- General Accounting and Financial Reporting Experience
- Business Process Transformation experience
- At least 10 years of experience in sub modules of CO – Cost and Overhead Accounting including planning/budgeting, Product costing controlling, Fixed Asset accounting and Project Systems.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in various SAP-FI processes including intercompany reconciliation, Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Banking, In-house cash, Bank reconciliations.
- Experience in developing and supporting interfaces with SAP.
Certifications, Licenses List the minimum level of certifications that is required to best perform this job
- As applicable across multiple IT areas and technologies relevant to Ecobat
- Team players
- Positive attitude
- Problem Solving
- Dependability/builds trust
- Continuous learning/development
Eco-Bat Technologies LTD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?