We are looking for a Licensed Pharmacist to join our team! This is a part time 20-30 hour a week position with the chance of being hired on full time.
- Dispense prescribed medications
- Advise physicians and health practitioners on the interactions and side effects of medications
- Provide patients with pertinent drug information
- Proactively review prescriptions for proper dosage
- Supervise and maintain records of all medication
- Active registered pharmacist license in good standing
- Must work effectively as a team member, communicate clearly, assertively, and professionally, to all pharmacy customers including patients, their families
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other medical fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Pharm.D. degree from an accredited school of Pharmacy
*Salary TBD upon hiring. We are unable to offer any type of healthcare benefits at this time.
Eco Apothecary IncECO Apothecary seeks staff that are committed to the values of compassion, collaboration, innovation, responsibility, diversity, integrity, quality and trust that are integral to our mission. EO/AA