- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have an inquisitive mind and understand mining processes and software development methodologies? As the Requirements Analyst, you document, organize and communicate with internal and, as needed, external stakeholders to develop functional requirements to drive software development. To accomplish this, you will need to be able to understand and translate verbal and written material and ideas from subject matter experts into clearly documented functional needs and objectives for the SourceOne Enterprise Knowledge Performance System.
This position is out of Tucson, Arizona.
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to understand their business needs and objectives
- Document these communications and transform them into functional requirements
- Work with the Platform Delivery Lead and Subject Matter Experts to turn functional requirements into actionable tasks for Software Development
- May include user stories, flow charts, reports, or other documents to help communicate the functional requirements
- Assist the Platform Delivery Lead tracking and testing that functional requirements are met by the software
- Performs other duties as needed
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelors’ degree in Mining Engineering, Geology or similar required
- Previous experience using Confluence and/or Jira is required
- Previous experience using mining software
- Previous experience in Agile software delivery helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong listening and documentation skills
- Comfortable interacting professionally with a variety of people including clients, managers, Subject Matter Experts, and colleagues
- Willingness to learn new software, business processes, and development methodologies
- Highly organized and able to prioritize diverse tasks
Eclipse Mining Technologies, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Eclipse Mining Technologies, LLC