Eclipse IA Stoughton, MA
- Expired: August 25, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
2 shifts available. Each shift includes one day on the weekend night
Swing Shift: 3 days on 1st shift (6am-2pm), 2 days on 2nd Shift
Eclipse provides high-quality managed on-site services to distribution centers. The organization focuses on dock management services, including inbound receiving, cross-docking, pallet management, and limited security and janitorial services. The Company operates in 26 states and 8provinces in Canada, primarily serving the grocery, food service, and retail industries.
Successful individual must be able to supervises, directs and evaluates Warehouse personnel on a daily basis to fulfill customer requirement.
• Collaborates with Area Manager for all interviews, hires, and training of employees; prepares and submits all required paperwork. Also coaches employees and enforce disciplinary actions.
• Supervisor will relay or delegate daily communication and reporting to the customer
• Maintains employee Safety Training and Compliance schedule and records.
• Helps plan layout of warehouse and other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight and related factors of items stored.
• Responsible for logistics costs: warehouse, personnel and related expenses
• In collaboration with the Area Manager, will budget and forecast operational costs along with monthly P&L performance review.
• Advises employees on care and preservation of items received, stored and shipped; methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining and shipping stock and related problems.
• Schedules staff hours to align with customer requirements
• Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures
• Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow; reviews and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates
• Examines work for exactness, neatness and conformance to policy.
• Supervises the completion of all housekeeping and other duties as assigned for the warehouse
Two (2) years of college or technical school; and/or minimum Three (3) years related work and managerial experience.
· Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook); other internal company systems to be trained.
· Prior Distribution Center or Warehouse Management experience
· Forklift certification
Equal Opportunity Employer| Drug Free Workplace| Must be able to work in the US