HR Staffing Admin
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Eclipse IA is looking for a HR Staffing Admin to join our team in the growth of its supply chain people solutions business. The HR Staffing Admin position acts as an extension of our client’s HR team by managing our hourly workforce. This onsite position is located in our client’s food distribution center. On a daily basis, the HR Staffing Admin works side-by-side with our client’s supervisory team to ensure that workforce solutions are implemented to grow the business to its full potential.
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday 2pm-10pm
· Payroll preparation, track attendance, run daily/weekly reports, review client invoicing, etc.
· Achieve staffing objectives by establishing recruiting requirements and developing a potential candidate pool. Conduct interviews, evaluate applicants and enter corresponding information into database.
· Create effective mechanisms to attract qualified candidates to maintain the objectives of site recruitment strategy.
· Upon filling open positions: audit new hire paperwork, process pre-employment screening and enter new hire information into the HRIS and payroll system. Provide orientation for new hires.
· Handle employee relations issues in accordance with Divisional and Corporate policies and procedures as needed. Provide counseling and conduct investigations.
· Build an effective partnership with all levels of plant management in an effort to improve overall plant production.
· Coordinate with the Onsite Manager to maintain and enforce the safety and environmental programs for the department; assure compliance with OSHA and the company's regulations and guidelines.
· On-floor coaching of temporary associates, and inspection for quality and safety.
· Support the onsite manager in coordinating with the Risk department regarding injuries and workers compensation.
· Assist in managing and overseeing our temporary warehouse employees.
· Maintain corporate and client guidelines and controls to ensure compliance.
· Carry out all assigned duties and responsibilities, including additional tasks as needed to help achieve the overall goals of the department.
· Bachelors or equivalent experience.
· 1 to 2 years Recruiting/Staffing experience preferred.
· 2+ years payroll experience.
· Warehouse or manufacturing experience preferred.
· Reliable transportation.
· Flexibility with schedule with overtime at times (as determined by manager)
· Bi-lingual in Spanish or Chinese a plus.
· Employment contingent to successful completion of: criminal background, drug screening, reference check and behavioral/ skills assessment
· Detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with a positive attitude toward change and resilient under pressure to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment.
· Advanced level Microsoft Office Suite skills
· HRIS System, Payroll systems or Staffing industry system knowledge a plus
If you are looking to grow your career, love the action-packed nature of logistics and recruiting, it’s time to join Eclipse IA. With a competitive salary and in-depth training program, our team members are rewarded for their hard work!
Equal Opportunity Employer| Drug Free Workplace| Must be able to work in the US
Our team of employees are a critical part of our nation’s supply chain and logistics industry – assisting to move goods – from groceries to retail to ecommerce – and its’ thanks, in part, to our team, that the supply chain in North America is thriving.
Eclipse IA has corporate offices in Cherry Hill, NJ and Melbourne, FL. Our team works in approximately 150 client sites across the United States and Canada. With unprecedented growth in 2019 and 2020, doubling in size year after year, we will continue this trajectory again in 2021.
With a culture-first mentality, Eclipse IA is small enough to recognize the strengths and importance of each and every employee, and large enough to provide training programs, career progression, and innovative company-wide employee incentives and benefits to reward the accomplishments of each employee’s success!
Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at Eclipse IA
Get fresh Supply Chain Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.