Customer Service Representative
Eclipse California is looking for a Customer Service Representative with strong Customer Service Skills to work for a busy marketing company based in Orange County. The successful applicant will be able to work as part of a growing friendly team. Experience with customer facing roles is an advantage but not essential.
You will be working within an extremely dynamic and successful new business team developing existing and attracting new business where a flair for sales and customer development are vital.
To provide the primary external business interface for customers and the external sales force. Providing a full range of customer service support services including pricing information, lead time inquiries and pro-active management of sales. Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with specific managers and end user customers.
Participating in promotional and re-active sales campaigns will also be apart of the CRM / Customer Service Role.
The Main Responsibilities of the Customer Service Role:
- Providing an excellent standard of Customer Service.
- Answering customers queries and questions.
- Sales reporting and tracking day to day progress
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Be willing to take responsibility and accountability.
- Have experience of working alone and as part of a team.
- Hard working and have a problem solving attitude.
- You must be enthusiastic, motivated and willing to learn
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given, but office/retail/sales experience would be useful. If you feel you have the right skill set for this position please apply by clicking on the 'apply' button.