Eclipse California in search for an Assistant Operations Manager Trainee to help grow our newly acquired southern California market- specifically in Anaheim, CA. In this role, you will have high expectations and will be responsible for the direction and leadership of day-to-day operations within the sales and marketing departments.
We are looking for an Assistant Operations Manager Trainee to take charge leading daily operations, assist with planning and coordinating of the territory sales and marketing with lead generation, scheduling, confirming, and actual closing of sales appointments with our prospective new clients. You will oversee and monitor the activities of all assigned teams ensuring ongoing communication with management teams, clients, and customers in order to address and resolve any problems or obstacles that could interfere with the timely completion of scheduled appointments.
Eclipse California thrives off of the training and development of current and future team members. We highly urge you to apply if you have a passion for training, mentoring, and leading teams and are motivated by having a large part in an organization’s growth.
• Assist in the execution of marketing strategies for each client with lead generation
• Interacting with consumers on-site to answer questions and explain client product/ features
• Assist in connecting customers as qualified leads to senior sales consultants
• Perform customer follow ups and ensure consumer satisfaction
• Assist the manager with any day-to-day support as required
• Develop strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Assisting with efforts for new business development
• Great interpersonal skills and social competency
• 1-2 years working in a customer service field
• Professional demeanor, organized, and reliable
• Effective and skillful communication skills
• Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
• Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
• Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment