Job Description- Located in Springfield, OHIO
If you are dependable, a self-starter, and a motivated individual that works well alone and as part of a team, We Want You!
Shift: 1st shift 7:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday rotating weekend days
Everclear Cleaning Solutions is an on-site warehouse aisle cleaning and janitorial services company. We operate throughout North America with the focus of customer service and high productivity standards.
Why choose us? A great company begins with great people!
- We are a direct employer.***
- Weekly Paychecks* *
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances* *
- Short Term Disability, Life, and Critical Illness Insurances* *
- 401k* *
- Vacation Pay* *
- Holiday Premium Pay* *
- Engaging Team Environment*
The Warehouse Support employee is responsible for cleaning warehouse aisles using an electric pallet jack in a safe and efficient manner.
- Warehouse Worker removes debris, cleans, and sanitizes warehouse aisles
- Warehouse Worker provides sanitation support through the warehouse
- Warehouse Worker uses an electric pallet jack
- Warehouse Worker is continuously walking, bending, and stooping
- Warehouse Worker maintains work area in a clean and hazard free condition
- No experience necessary! (We will train the right person.)**
- The ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment – continuously lifting and moving up to 50lbs
- 6 months’ experience preferred operating an electric pallet jack, or other warehouse machinery
- Ability to work in cooler and freezer environment (25-40 degrees)
- The ability to meet fast-paced productivity goals and standards
- Excellent customer service required
- Overtime/Weekends will be required during peak/seasonal volumes
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Reliable transportation with the ability to arrive on time
- Must be eligible to work in the US - We participate in EVerify
Equal Opportunity Employer
2017 Recipient of the Large Employer of the Year Award from the Governor’s Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities