Shift: Monday-Saturday 3:00am-10:00am
We are growing again! Are you looking to join the EXPANDING TEAM?
Are you looking to decide what your wage is?
Performance Based Pay! Potential to make 16+ an hour
Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits! Disability, Life, Accident Insurance!
Paid Holiday Time-Vacation Pay-Promotional Opportunities
Position: Industrial Athlete
Reporting directly to the Supervisor, the Warehouse Associate is responsible for unloading freight, with or without manual or powered equipment in a safe and efficient manner, at the direction of the Supervisor and/or Operations Management. Using manual operations and applicable material handling equipment the position is charged with the movement of freight, stock, or other materials or perform other general labor.
- Unload and break down freight onto good wood pallets, in compliance with the SOP and at a pace that meets or exceeds productivity goals and standards
- Sort and organize freight by PO# and SKU#
- May include operating various types of material handling equipment
- May include sorting, repacking and labeling, pallet repair, and other duties
- Maintain high level of customer service
- Maintain work area in clean and hazard free condition
- The pay potential with productivity in this role is unlimited
- 1 year previous warehouse experience preferred
- 6 months' experience operating a forklift, electric pallet jack, or other warehouse material handling equipment a preferred
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work
- The ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment - continuously lifting and moving up to 50lbs
- The ability to meet fast-paced Client service, productivity goals and standards
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays AND work overtime, without advanced notice
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must be eligible to work in the US - We participate in EVerify
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Willingness and ability to perform manual work following verbal and written instructions
Country: United States of America
Category: Operations- Eclipse Advantage