Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Applications Developer for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This Senior Applications Developer will lead a Run team in the Client I.T. Logistics and Distribution under SDG group.
- The scope of responsibility for Run HQ includes oversight and management of internal standards in areas such as communication, system maintenance, process improvement, server inventory and standards compliance.
- This person will work closely with other Run managers and teams to ensure best practices are followed, measured and improved.
- This position requires a solid knowledge of multiple platforms and systems. Understanding of client server systems and transportation/shipping applications is needed.
- The Senior Applications Developer provides input and support for full systems life cycle management activities. He/She performs tasks within planned durations and established deadlines.
- This position collaborates with teams to ensure effective communication in supporting the achievement of objectives. He/She provides knowledge, development, maintenance, and support for applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Knowledge of data communications, servers and OMS/WMS applications
- Knowledge of SharePoint, OneNote or similar document collaboration utilities
- Highly organized and be able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must work well under pressure and be a good team player
- Flexibility to work weekends when needed
- OMS/WMS applications
- System maintenance
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.