Job Number: 19-08349
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Receptionist for our client in Eugene, OR.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Primary responsibilities will include the greeting of guests, vendors, job applicants and other visitors.
- May be asked to arrange for conference room reservations or food deliveries or arrange for transportation services as well as answer incoming calls to a front desk.
- May also route incoming calls to appropriate parties.
- Pleasant communication skills and professional demeanor is critical.
- High School diploma and relevant experience is required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Arnie Villanea | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.