Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Change Management Specialist for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Change Management Specialist will support a variety of important change projects by providing custom and standard tools, coaching, and other support.
- The Specialist will also lead and support overall Change Management training and awareness building activities within the Client.
- Lead change support across a variety of projects
- Lead and support internal change management training and awareness activities
- Support the development of a change agent network
- Conduct change impact assessments and stakeholder interviews and assist in developing and deploying fit for purpose change management plans
- Assist in the design and development of the Change Management SharePoint site
- Knowledge of change management models and ability to coach and teach a wide variety of stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to prepare and facilitate workshops
- Basic understanding of the utility industry is
- Competence with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; as well as SharePoint and Tableau
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to think creatively, and coach others through change challenges
- 5 years experience in change management activities in team environment
- Experience in stakeholder interviewing and synthesis of results
- Experience in facilitating feedback sessions
- Degree in Psychology, Organizational Psychology/Leadership, Communications or similar; graduate work
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.