Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits and further earning potential
We have a superb opportunity for a confident individual to join our team. Eckoh a world leader in payment solutions, is growing rapidly in the US, and seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the team.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will have full accountability for multiple, large projects. Reporting to the Vice President, Engineering and Delivery, you will be responsible for managing the entire project lifecycle including; defining the project scope, deliverables, schedules, budgets, task list, requirements gathering, project planning, resource management and successful execution. You will also provide diligent internal reports on project status and revenue tracking, facilitate the setting of technical, functional and business requirements and develop detailed project plans. Your contribution to the Company’s direction and expansion will be key, by providing input from customers and trends observed in customer projects. We are growing rapidly and are looking to add a talented Sale Operations Manager. Come and join a creative sales and marketing team dedicated to delivering contact center customer engagement and secure payment solutions. We're growing fast and anticipate double digit growth again this year.
Work in an award winning, colourful, dynamic and collaborative environment where you will find flexibility, and excellent opportunities for career growth. Our teams work on exciting projects, releasing new technologies to a wide range of clients. With over 300 colleagues spread across the globe, we’re a friendly bunch with a lot of knowledge and exciting plans for the future.
Eckoh is an exciting established technology company providing contact center customer service and payment solutions. Our customers include some of the best-known brands in the US, UK and Australia and across the world. Our aim is to help our customers make every contact centre interaction satisfying and secure for consumers.
Senior Project Manager
Technically, you will have at least 5 years’ experience managing large technical/software projects and will possess sound working knowledge of successful business practices. You will be highly analytical and have a good track record of estimating budgets and delivery within agreed timescales. It is expected you will be a PMP Certified Project Manager, or have equivalent experience, and will ideally have some experience in either of, or both, the telephony or secure payment technologies. You will also be highly skilled in the use of project planning tools such as Microsoft Project or similar tools. A full, clean driving license is essential as car travel is required, as is travel by air throughout the US. On a personal level, you will pursue excellence in all aspects of business, be highly organised and possess strong communication skills in your ability to liaise affectively with key stakeholders, across various functions and organisations. You will be a strong relationship builder with evidence of growing successful long term business relationships and a team player supporting colleagues in achieving outstanding results for the team. In return for your skills and experience, we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits.
Full accountability for planning, successful execution and delivery of multiple and complex projects.
- Project management of multiple large projects.
- Accountability for entire project lifecycle including; defining project scope, deliverables, schedules, budgets, tasks list, requirements gathering, project planning and execution.
- Establish and maintain productive customer relationships with regular reporting, meeting and follow-up.
- Provide diligent internal reports on project status and revenue tracking.
- Facilitating setting of technical, functional and business requirements.
- Develop detailed project plans.
- Identify, escalate and resolve any issues.
- Communicating project status with key stakeholders.
- Minimise exposure and risk across multiple projects.
- Contribute to company direction by providing input from customers and trends observed in customer projects.
- Post project analysis of service and project performance.
- Supporting the sales team where required.
- Pursues excellence in all aspects of business.
- Supports colleagues in achieving outstanding results.
- Evidence of managing the full life cycle of complex service delivery projects.
- Proven skills in working directly with customers at all levels.
- Effective communication skills at all levels, across functions and throught the organisation.
- Strong relationship builder with evidence of growing successful long term business relationships.
- Excellent proven problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates self-motivation and ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision.
- The ability and willingness to handle period peak demands.
- Customer service skills essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Travel is required throughout the US, this includes air travel but also car and so a full, clean driving license is essential.
Eckoh is a leading provider of payment solutions across voice, web and mobile channels. We are a PCI DSS Level One accredited Service Provider, currently processing over $1bn in card payments annually. Eckoh's solutions enable payments transactions and enquiries to be processed without exposing sensitive cardholder data to our clients’ employees. This significantly reduces our clients’ liabilities without impacting customer service.
- At least 5 years’ experience managing large technical/software projects.
- A deep understanding and working knowledge of successful business practices.
- Experience within a technology environment and software delivery.
- A good track record at estimating budgets and delivery within agreed timescales.
- Experience with secure payments or related technologies (desirable).
- PMP Certification or equivalent.
- Skilled in the use of project planning tools such as Microsoft Project or similar tools.
- Experience in process improvement methods, and business re-engineering.