Sales Consultant - Horny Toad Harley-Davidson
- Posted: 5 days ago
Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® has been a proud member of the Central Texas, Temple, Killeen, Copperas Cove, and Fort Hood communities since 2009. We’re honored to represent the #1 motorcycle brand in the world and share our passion and culture with you. We have a large selection of New and Preowned Harley-Davidson® bikes, experienced technicians, and the biggest MotorClothes® department in Texas.
Whether you’re a lifelong rider, first-timer, or prefer three wheels, everyone has a place in the Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® family. We encourage you to come by and meet our experienced team members or attend one of our many annual events and see why we’re the preferred Harley-Davidson® dealer in Central Texas.
Horny Toad Harley-Davidson in Temple, Texas is hiring a Sales Consultant to join our great team. Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® has been a proud member of the Central Texas, Temple, Killeen, Copperas Cove, and Fort Hood communities since 2009. Ride Texas Magazine voted Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® the #1 domestic dealer in the state of Texas in Sales and Service in 2020 & 2021. Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® is looking for upbeat, friendly sales consultants to help connect guests with their dreams.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with selection of motorcycles, presentation of protection products and overall guest experience.
- Provide clear, transparent options for our guests to make well-informed decisions
- Take pride in your work, celebrate with guests and be a part of a team that believes in doing things the right way.
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated consultative sales experience
- Motorcycle endorsement on license
- Experience in a retail environment
- Outgoing, energetic and passionate people
- Be transparent
- Take the high road
- Willingness to learn
- Take ownership
- Celebrate small successes
What We Offer:
- Typical compensation : $50,000 with potential for more depending on performance
- Mon-Fri 10:00-6:00, Sat 9:00-5:00, 5 day work week
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code
You can read more about our organization and our exciting growth at www.echopark.com.
BusinessView all jobs at EchoPark Automotive
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?