Echo Canyon Electric is seeking an experienced Electricians for ground up new commercial and multi-story construction for long term employment. Valleywide
Echo Canyon Electric, Inc is a full service electrical contracting firm that excels in providing innovative solutions to any and all industrial projects and is one of the Valley's leading commercial electrical contractors. The company has many years of experience in all facets of commercial building including Office, Retail, Education, Municipalities and Health Care facilities. Echo Canyon Electric has successfully completed projects from the ground up with numerous large corporations like PetSmart, Walmart, and Safeway.
Echo Canyon Electric is dedicated to keeping their staff ahead of the market. They offer all of their employees a competitive compensation plan, Arizona Builders Alliance Apprenticeship Program, as well as continuing education for supervisors and office staff. Echo Canyon Electric makes every effort to create a modern, comfortable workplace environment to encourage job satisfaction and productivity.
Electrical Foreman Job Description:
• Leads the work of journey level Electricians and trades helpers and is responsible for, and participates in the repair, maintenance, inspection, and installation of systems and journey level crafts projects
• Assigns and inspects the work of Electricians and trades helpers in a safe workman like manner; initiates corrective actions to secure satisfactory standards and timely project completion
Electrical Foreman Job Responsibilities:
• Plans and develops work schedules, equipment usage schedules, and procedures for equipment maintenance
• Maintains time, payroll, and material records, and submits reports
• Determines material and labor estimates
• Assists in performance evaluation process
• Participates in maintenance, repair, and installation duties in the trades
• Build lasting relationships with owners and GC
• Enforce ECE safety program and company polices and processors
Electrical Foreman Job Requirements:
• Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the trade
• Knowledge of all applicable codes, standards, and regulations
• Skilled in installation, repair, and maintenance of all systems and assignments common to the trade
• Skilled in estimating time and material requirements for work projects
• Skilled in leading the work activities of self and other
• Skilled in both verbal and written communication Electrical
• 5 years' experience of progressively responsible electrical repair and maintenance experience.
• Current AZ driver's license
Electrical Foreman Job Compensation:
• Pay is dependent on experience
• Paid Holidays - Five paid Holidays per year to enjoy personal time away from work
• Vacation Pay - One week's paid vacation after one year of service with the company. Vacations must be used on a calendar
basis and cannot be combined.
• Sick Pay - Employees earn one hour of paid sick time for every 30 hours worked at their regular pay rate.
• Medical Insurance - We offer a PPO medical plan, which allows you to choose your own doctors. We also offer a Section 125
Cafeteria plan which offers pretax savings on the health insurance.
• Dental Plan - We provide a dental plan at no additional cost to the employee and their family, as long as the medical insurance
has been selected.
• Life Insurance - Each employee, who is enrolled in the group health plan, receives a basic life insurance policy of $15,000 at
• 401 (k) Plan - Our 401 (k) savings/retirement plan offers employees the advantage to save on a pre-tax basis for retirement.
With a variety of investment options to choose from, Echo Canyon Electric offers a retirement specialist who can lend a hand
in helping you make the best selection for your individual needs.
• Profit Sharing - Employees are eligible for the profit sharing plan after one year of service and are 100% vested after 6 years.
• Training Programs - We offer tuition assistance and all necessary books for the AZ Builder's Alliance Apprenticeship
• PPE Provided - We provide all our employees with all the necessary personal protection equipment (PPE) to get jobs done
• Local Jobs - No out of state assignments - we work to ensure we place our employees on job sites closer to their homes
How to Apply:
Reply to this post or fax your resume to: (602) 331-3773
Echo Canyon holds three separate licenses for Residential, Commercial and Transmission High Voltage.
Echo Canyon Electric belongs to Arizona Builders Alliance.
electrician, electricians, manager, lead man, journeyman, journeymen, apprentice, helper, helpers, foreman, construction, design, skilled trade, contractor, laborer, ABA, electrical, underground, excavation, architect, building, engineer, engineering, management, tools, trade, equipment, operator, safety, superintendent, manager, erect, service, aps, srp