Fraud & Feedback Specialist
Ecentria Northbrook, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer Care Operations Support Team is known to be the liaison between our customers, and processes here at OpticsPlanet. Our team members primary responsibility is to support our internal Operations within our Customer Care and Operational teams by identifying order discrepancies and following up in a timely matter. We use our interpersonal and communication skills to retain our customers while assuring that we stay compliant with our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) used by our Operational team members. The Operations Support Team monitors our current operations, identifies issues, and encourages optimization while working with our senior management and external vendors.
OpticsPlanet is looking to hire a Consumer Fraud and Dispute Analyst. As the Consumer Fraud and Dispute Analyst, you with work to help OpticsPlanet monitor fraud, respond to merchant disputes and work with our Fraud Prevention Committee to help reduce the risk of fraudulent customer purchases, while increasing our customer satisfaction during our order throughput. We encourage the Consumer Fraud and Dispute Analyst to find the authority to make the final decision on the legitimacy of the fraudulent order and communicate improvements that our Operational teams could make to catch future orders that fit the same pattern.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Chargeback Response: Handles incoming merchant disputes from our Credit Card and PayPal platforms.
- Chargeback Reporting: Enters incoming disputes from merchant platforms into Order Management system
- Fraudulent Transaction Review: review escalated orders and monitor trends to decipher between fraudulent and legitimate customer purchasing activity
- Fraudulent Trend Analysis: Effective analysis of commons patterns of suspicious behavior and ability to communicate patterns within our Fraud Prevention Committee to mitigate future fraud
- Customer Feedback Review: Review orders where service-level customer complaints were received and open an ongoing interaction as needed
- Process Optimization: Promote process improvement when opportunities arise through both process failures in service level disputes and fraudulent order analysis
- Dispute Resolution: Receive, address, and respond to all merchant disputes (fraud and service) within specified SLA’s
- Document Audits: Establish and perform document audits
- Management Collaboration: Recommends changes to Fraud rules to Operational Leaders based on fraud chargeback trends
- 1-2 years in Customer Service or Quality Assurance is preferred
- Previous fraud prevention or merchant disputes is a plus
- Ability to analyze situations and issues, identify options, and draw sound logical conclusions
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent minimum education
- Demonstrated experience and/or strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
OpticsPlanet's success has given it the opportunity to give back and help make a difference with its OpticsPlanet Cares program, providing over $500,000 to organizations in support of both enthusiasts and the heroes who serve our country bravely.
OpticsPlanet, Inc., an Ecentria company, just celebrated 20 Years of GearTM as the Destination for GearTM. OpticsPlanet was one of the first companies to sell premium optics at the advent of eCommerce, and since then has continued to grow and expand through its commitment to offer a wide selection of products for all outdoor needs. Over these many years, we have expanded to meet the needs of a wide range of lifestyles, occupations, and passions through a network of channels including CampSaver.com, Dvor.com and more – all serving those who play, work, and serve with passion. OpticsPlanet's success has given it the opportunity to give back and help make a difference with its OpticsPlanet Cares program, providing over $500,000 to organizations in support of both enthusiasts and the heroes who serve our country bravely.
3150 Commercial Ave.Northbrook, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Ecentria