Customer Order Support Analyst - (Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer Care Operations Support Team is known to be the liaison between our customers, and processes here at OpticsPlanet. Our team members primary responsibility is to support our internal Operations within our Customer Care and Operational teams by identifying order discrepancies and following up in a timely matter. We use our interpersonal and communication skills to retain our customers while assuring that we stay compliant with our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) used by our Operational team members. The Operations Support Team monitors our current operations, identifies issues, and encourages optimization while working with our senior management and external vendors.
OpticsPlanet is looking to hire a Customer Order Support Analyst. As the Customer Order Support Analyst, you will collaborate with varying teams including Customer Care, Software Development, Accounting, Legal, Marketing and Operations to process bulk requests, tax exemptions, positive and negative feedback, and recall notifications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Jira Workflow: Work in Jira to create tickets to direct software teams on how to process customer order discrepancies in bulk based on Operational SOPs (i.e.. Item discontinuation, extended backorders, pricing issues, etc.)
- Tax Exempt: Collaborate with Accounting to process customer requests for tax exempt orders
- Public Feedback Response: Provide accurate responses for our external feedback, both positive and negative
- Vendor Recalls: Work with the Legal and Merchandising and Supply Chain teams to address the customer-facing side of vendor communicated recalls
- Process Optimization: Promote process improvement when opportunities arise through both process failures in service level feedback
- Order Audits: reviews orders that fell outside of established process throughput to correct and record user errors
- Document Audits: Establish and perform document audits
- Management Collaboration: Facilitate discussions with Operations Support leaders as well as other Customer Facing and Operational managers to drive necessary change
- 1-2 years in Customer Service or Quality Assurance is preferred
- Ability to analyze situations and issues, identify options, and draw sound logical conclusions
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience and/or strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent minimum education
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well in a group setting
- Self-starter who can adapt to a changing environment
- Medical Insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield, including HSA, HMO, and PPO options.
- Prescription, dental and vision insurance.
- Employer-paid life, AD&D and disability insurance.
- Employer-paid employee assistance program.
- Generous FTO (flexible time off).
- 401k retirement benefits plan with a company match.
- Voluntary legal support services & pet insurance.
- Salary commensurate with work experience and education.
Ecentria is the winner of many prestigious HR-driven awards, including:
- Best & Brightest Place to Work in Chicago, 2021
- Best & Brightest Place to Work in Chicago, 2020
- Best & Brightest Place to Work in Chicago, 2019
- Top Workplace in Chicago (Chicago Tribune Award), 2019
- Top Workplace in Chicago, (Chicago Tribune Award), 2018
- Best & Brightest Place to Work in the Nation, 2018
Work Location – Bannockburn, IL (Hybrid)
Ecentria and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Ecentria and its affiliates are Drug Free Workplaces.
BusinessView all jobs at Ecentria