- Expired: September 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
This effort requires candidates to provide the Government with data-driven Systems Engineering, Process Engineering, Technical Analysis, and Program Management support to the Capabilities Directorate and its subordinate branches in accordance with the Statement of Work. The candidate will provide governance structure and support to the boards and councils involved with the Requirements Management program, Capabilities Solutions Process, the Systems Engineering (SE), Configuration Management, and Process Improvement processes. The candidate will interact with Senior Capability Architects and Technical Directors supporting various capabilities boards and council to include Triage Board, CAPS Capabilities Needs Council, Capabilities Architecture Review Board and Enterprise Standards Council. The candidate will also support Smart Data Operations Council and Data Governance Council associated with the Chief Data Officer. Support entails providing the government with a means to establish measurable goals, formulate an approach to achieve those goals, measure progress toward achieving the goals, analyze and model challenges in achieving the goals, and assist in overcoming these challenges. This support shall include assisting the government with identifying, capturing, and analyzing stakeholder requirements.
Security Clearance Requirements:
This position requires all candidates to be U.S. Citizens and possess an active TS/SCI Security Clearance with a Polygraph.
- Work with Capabilities Senior Executives and their staffs to build agendas, manage boards and councils and provide accurate and thorough meeting minutes detailing decisions and actions.
- Work with supporting staffs to ensure board and council meetings are managed and run in accurate and timely manner.
- Identify and drive potential board and council topics for discussion/decisions.
Required Education & Years of Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, education, or related field/discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of Systems Engineering experience.
- Strong working knowledge of the Capabilities Directorate.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy:
Eccalon is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team and working environment. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Eccalon
Get fresh Government Programmer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.